Research action genre
I'm researching genres to try and find innovative ways to make our movie. I have started with the action genre. The movies I researched all had these camera angles and movements in common: Establishing Shots High and Low angles Birds Eye View Tracking Shots Side View Common Mis-En-Scene used in action films: Comedy when applicable Large movie sets Creative prop usage (for example weapons) High usage of costumes Use of lighting to create tension Common Editing used in action films: Inserts Cuts (often) Fade Aways Cross Cutting Jump Cuts Dissolve Common Sounds used in action films: Dialogue Intense music leaving audience on edge of their seats Sound Bridges Ambient Sounds to immerse audience Films I watched in the action genre: Bullet Train Captain America Civil War Ghosted John Wick Elements of the Genre that I like: The action genre offers a great deal of creative freedom and several opportunities to employ various cinematic elements to significantly alte...
Comments
Post a Comment